University of Florida College of Medicine
Conflict of Interest Disclosure
2021 Florida Cleft Palate Craniofacial Association Virtual Annual Meeting
It is the policy of the University of Florida College of Medicine to ensure balance, independence, objectivity, and scientific rigor in all programs it provides. In accordance with the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education’s Standards for Commercial Support, the University of Florida College of Medicine is required to disclose to the activity audience the relevant financial relationships of all persons involved in the selection, development, and presentation of CME content. Persons who refuse or fail to disclose conflicts of interest are disqualified from participating in the CME activity.
All conflicts of interest have been resolved prior to the educational activity through one of the following mechanisms:
- altering the financial relationship with the commercial interest
- altering the individual’s control over CME content about the products or services of the commercial interest
- validating the activity content through independent peer review.
Relevant financial relationships appear below.
The following speakers and planning committee members have an affiliation/financial interest in the following areas:
- Jessica Ching, MD – Consultant: DePuy Synthes
- Thomas Schrepfer, MD – Consultant: Karl Storz Endoskope
- Karen Wong Riff, MD, PhD, FRCSC – Consultant & Stock Shareholder: Simulare Medical
The following speakers and planning committee members have no relevant financial relationships to disclose:
Abi Adewumi, BDS, FDSRCS
William Collins, MD
Ani Danelz, MA, CCC-SLP
Kristen Deluca, MS, CCC-SLP
Calogero Dolce, DDS, PhD
Danielle Freburg-Hoffmeister, MD, DDS
Lance Governale, MD
Judy Hammer-Knisely, MA, AuD, CCC-SLP, CCC-A
Shelley Heaton, PhD
Sonia Mehta, MD
Eric Perez, MA, CCC-SLP
Aleshia Pringle, APRN
Tatianna Pulcini, MSW
Fatima Qamar, MD, MPH
S. Alex Rottgers , MD
Cameron Smith , MD, PhD
Conflict of interest information for the CME Advisory Committee members can be found on the following website: https://cme.ufl.edu/disclosure/.